Sunday, November 10, 2019

Whither Weird?

(Just a shirt.  From here.)

What does it say on the Self Help Radio web site?  "A Weird Show."  I guess it's better than "weirdness."  & it can't be The Weirdo Show, as that was a great radio show that aired on KVRX in the 1990s, & there's no way I can compete with that.  So I guess "weird" covers it?

The show was conceived by me knowing it would be during the Fall Fundraiser, & I wanted to be weird because sometimes my favorite stuff on Freeform is a bit weird.  I thought I could weird it up.  You know?

Be weird with me, listen tomorrow from 6-8am on Freeform Portland.  & think about helping out, please.  We need your help to meet our goal & continue being as weird as possible for you every night & day.

This wasn't terribly weird & I hope to make up for it tomorrow.

No comments: