Monday, March 23, 2020

Things That Will Happen This Week (& Later I Guess)

Besides Texas grandparents sacrificing themselves for the economy, I mean.

Can I number them?  I'm going to number them.

1) There'll be a new episode of the The Dickenbock Report on Thursday morning.  It won't be anything special (when is anything I do ever special?) but it'll be something new from me, & it'll be on the air, though prerecorded.  Special bonus: it'll feature a report by none other than the Rev. Dr. Howard Gently!

2) Yes, I believe I'll share with you one or more of my recent prerecorded shows for Freeform.  I was asked on Twitter about sharing old, not-currently-available episodes of Self Help Radio, & I may do that too.

3) This week I'll also prepare a couple more mixes for Freeform.  They're fun to do, & until the station management decides how to restore some semblance of the schedule - to put shows on during their regular timeslot - I like to give them some content to play whenever, & keep it fairly fresh.

& finally 4) Since I don't know just when I'll be able to get back into the studios at KBOO & Freeform, I'll resume doing Self Help Radio as a podcast in April.  Things might be more dire in the world, but hopefully I'll have gotten enough of my shit together to do that.  Whether it airs on Freeform is a different thing entirely.  But I'll release the show on Mondays starting April 6.

& with that, I take a couple days break from this blog.  How fucking strange is this world right now?  I can't even.  I really can't even.

No comments: