Thursday, March 26, 2020

Three New Shows (Or Are They "New" Shows)

Over at the Self Help Radio website, I've added three playlists.  Two are for episodes of the Dickenbock Report, this morning's & the one that aired two weeks ago.  This morning's was prerecorded; the previous one was live.  Both are over at the KBOO website, where they archive all their shows.  Mine are under the name "Alright Radio" because for some reason I can't access the Dickenbock Report page from Spinitron.  Yes, I have submitted a ticket to tech support.  I suspect there are more important things going on that require their attention at this time.

The third is a Freeform sub show which I made the Monday before last when the station needed content.  Interestingly, this show was on the air this afternoon when I was running errands.  It's a mix of all kinds of songs, & I interrupt from time-to-time to back-announce.  I try to keep it brief.  I hope the music is fun to listen to.

My plans for the weekend include working on the next Self Help Radio & making a couple more mixes for these stations.  As you may have heard, the United States now has the most Coronavirus cases in the world.  So I suspect I may be doing this sort of thing for a few more weeks.

Maybe these shows will be diverting.  In any event, there they are.  I mean, really - over there.  At the Self Help Radio website.

No comments: