Saturday, May 23, 2020

Reminder: No New Self Help Radio This Week

It turns out it's good that I am not doing a show this week.  I pulled a muscle in my shoulder & everything hurts.  I am such a fucking baby.  I know people who deal with carpal tunnel, who have continual & constant pain every day, & I'm like, "No I can't sit up it hurts waaah."

My wife had to have surgery in her neck - one of the most dangerous places to have surgery - & she was in pain months before it happened.  But I know this will mostly be okay in a week but I am completely inconsolable.

There'll be a new Dickenbock Report on Tuesday & I'm working on it now but jeez it's taking forever & it's very, very uncomfortable to sit in front of a computer right now.  Seriously, though.  What a fucking whiny piece of shit I am.

No comments: