Friday, June 05, 2020

3400

Ha ha, I just saw that my previous post was the blog's 3399th & my brain said, "I'm at four thousand posts!"  Then I understood that that was wrong.

This post was meant to be called "recent shows."  I haven't added them to the website, but if you're interested, you can listen to my last two KBOO shows - one of them The Dickenbock Report, the other a sub show, at the following links:

The Dickenbock Report from June 2, 2020, is here.  This was the episode on International Sex Workers Day so there are lots of songs about, well, sex workers.

Well, darn.  It turns out that Thursday Morning's show didn't make it onto the web site.  I did it live, & despite some technical issues, I think it went all right.  Hm.  I'll have to add it to the Self Help Radio website.

So, yeah.  That's the 3400th post.  It's nothing special, but then again, .

No comments: