Saturday, February 27, 2021

A Little Leftover Attitude

During the show I have a text line & three or four dedicated texters who like to send me stuff (well, I ask for stuff too) related to the show.  A fellow named Zaki sent me this photo on Tuesday morning:


He wanted me to say "photo by Zaki."  He texted: "This was my grandma's Attitude Adjuster.  She had it hanging above the door to her library office."

There was no way for someone on Twitter to know about this photo, but this happened Tuesday:


Here's a little leftover attitude for you.  & hey!  Look at how much fun it is to text the show & to interact on Twitter.  Why aren't you doing that?

(I hope Zaki doesn't get mad I didn't specifically name him on Twitter.)

1 comment:

jenny a said...

oh my, I made the blog by talking about spanking. When I was studying Child and Family Studies at Berea College I had to do an assignment on corporal punishment. My work-study job was in the Career Development Center, and we often found time to do homework in the office. My desk was out in the open, and everyone could see my computer screen. I decided to start my research by visiting spanking.com. Don't do that if you're looking for data on corporal punishment. And, especially if your fellow students are around. I immediate closed the site after images of the some of the most vile things I've ever seen appeared, and mortified I turned to explain to my peers what had just happened. Little did I know that pop-ups were flooding my screen behind my back while telling of my horrific experience!!