Friday, February 19, 2021

Souvenirs Of The Souvenirs Show

At some point during the souvenirs show on Tuesday morning, I asked listeners (assuming there were any) to send me pics on the show's text line (which is 971 319 4847) of their own collections of souvenirs.

One person chose to humor me - & I asked his permission to share them on the blog.  He said yes as long as I credit them to "Jerome Zone In The Jerome Zone."  So, here are the souvenirs by Jerome Zone In The Jerome Zone:



He wanted me to make sure I let you know that the Ramones pick above is actually one that Johnny Ramone used, which makes it officially cooler than any souvenir I currently have.

You can share your souvenirs in photos in the comments to the blog, if you want.

Thanks Jerome Zone In The Jerome Zone!

No comments: