Saturday, May 08, 2021

Utah


This is a photo I took on the high on the way to Moab, Utah, on this day two years ago.  The wife & I were in two cars, we were in the process of relocating to Portland from Fort Worth.  I actually wrote about the trip here on the blog, & you can read what I wrote about the drive from New Mexico to Utah right here.

That part of the world is so beautiful & I wish I could visit it more often.  In a couple of weeks I'm going back to Dallas for my mother's memorial & I am taking a plane but part of me toyed with the idea of driving - it takes four days.  I couldn't have done it without being incredibly exhausting but I am certainly glad I hadn't looked at pictures of Utah I took two days ago before I booked the flight - I might have chanced it just to see that lovely place in person again.

No comments: