Monday, November 15, 2021

Whither Socks (Again)?

(Image from here - read why they're wearing mismatched socks!)

One week ago in this very blog I promised you a show about socks.  Then a minor emergency with one of my elderly animals waylaid me.  I do not regret postponing the sock show - my animals are the most important thing in my life, & this includes my wife, who is an animal too you know - but I am glad it didn't go anywhere because tonight all those socks will come to life!

Before the show, I consulted a sock expert who told me she couldn't really think of one song about socks.  I have three hours' worth tonight!  Plus experts about socks, sock puppets, & sock manufacturing - & in fairness someone who doesn't care for socks.  Yes, we allow differing opinions on the show - we're not right wing media!

So please forgive last week's absence & tune in tonight from midnight to 3am on 90.7 fm KBOO Portland - online at kboo.fm - for a show about socks.  I'll sock it to ya!

No comments: