Friday, October 14, 2022

Weak Chin

(image from here.)

All of my failures in life come from having a weak chin.
Now I just don't think that's true.
My father had a weak chin & his father before him.
What about your mother?
You keep my mother out of this!
All right, all right.
Even my dog has a weak chin.
But surely that's on you.
What do you mean?
You picked the dog, right?
Right.
You knew about the chin before you took the pup home.
Say, whose side are you on here?
What sides are there?
A guy says he has a weak chin & you wanna blame him for his choice of dogs!
The truth is, I don't think you have a weak chin.
But look at it!
Yes, I am looking at it.  I understand it's not the strongest of chins...
Told you so!
But it's far from the weakest chin I've seen.
A ringing endorsement!
What sort of regimen do you have it on?
Regimen?  What do you mean?
For your chin.
What do you mean, chin regimen?
If you have weak muscles, you exercise. Same for your chin.
Exercise my chin?
Even with superior genes, one must work toward a strong chin.
This is something no one ever told me.
What did they tell you?
Go to a plastic surgeon!
Nonsense. Find a personal trainer.
A personal chin trainer?
It will serve you well.
Hey. Sorry about all the self-pity earlier.
No apologies necessary.  Just look after that chin!
Will do.  Thanks.

No comments: