Thursday, May 25, 2023

Whither Trembling?

(from here)

Trembling is such a delicate thing - shaking seems downright vulgar compared to it. Trembling also seems to indicate a vulnerable situation - your lips tremble for a kiss. I think of nervous moments where my body seemed to tremble uncontrollably - & yet it also seemed my trembling was unnoticed - & unnoticeable.

Once again thinking about how I only have two hours for Self Help Radio these days, I have been looking for themes that will give me enough songs to fill that time - but only just enough. I'm not sure when the idea of trembling entered my head, but I think I couldn't initially find enough songs. Which was a challenge of a sort. So I went ahead & scheduled the show.

That show happens today! Wow. I'm all a-tremble! It's on noon to 2pm Portland time on Freeform Portland, which is on the Portland radio dial at 90.3 & 98.3 fm & luckily online everywhere at Freeform Portland dot org. Lots of fun stuff planned. Hope you can tune in.

No comments: