Friday, September 13, 2024

This Week In Self Help (Sep 8 10 + 12)


Oh dear lord I was on the radio some more this week. How ever can I apologize? Here is a list of my radio crimes these last seven days.

On Sunday the 8th I was on XRAY with an episode of The Dickenbock Report. It was a continuation of my exploration of music & news a hundred years ago - so, 1924 Part II. Here is the show on the XRAY website. You can also listen to the show on the Self Help Radio website. Important info: username SHR, password selfhelp.

Self Help Radio was a show about brooms. Like the one pictured above, hanging out with its friend, shovel. Here is the show on the KBOO website. You can also listen to the show on the Self Help Radio website. Important info: username SHR, password selfhelp.

Right after Self Help Radio I played music from a bunch of artists whom we have recently lost. It was an episode of Corporate Standardized Programming. It is included in the KBOO link above. But you can listen to the show on the Self Help Radio website if you just wanna listen to it alone. Important info: username SHR, password selfhelp.

Finally, yesterday, the 12th, I sat in on the XRAY show Welcome To Your Good Day & played a couple of hours of new releases. Here is the show on the XRAY website. I have not put in on the Self Help Radio website yet - I'll do that on Tuesday.

This is an actual text I got during yesterday's XRAY show: Goats eat noxious weeds.

Something to look forward to!

No comments: