Friday, August 07, 2026

This Week In Self Help: August 2 4 + 6

Mossy front steps strewn with petals.

A normal-ish week with a bonus sub show thrown in!

Sunday August 2. The Dickenbock Report on XRAY. A show about subways on some subway anniversary. You can listen to that show here.

Tuesday August 2. Self Help Radio on KBOO. The theme was petals. You can listen to that show here. Or you can listen to that show here.

Tuesday August 2. Corporate Standardized Programming on KBOO. Lotsa new releases. You can listen to that show here (after Self Help Radio). Or you can listen to that show here.

Thursday August 4. I subbed Musica Tropical on KBOO. Mainly played lots of Brazilian music from the early 1980s. You can listen to that show here.

It is at this point that I realize I am done listening the radio shows I did this week & have nothing more to say.

No comments: