A regular ol' week for me.
Sunday August 9 was National Book Lovers Day so I made a show about books & reading on The Dickenbock Report on XRAY FM. You can listen to that show here.
Tuesday August 11 on Self Help Radio on KBOO, I explored the theme "tumbling." You can listen to that show here. Or you can listen to that show here.
Also on Tuesday August 11 I had an episode of Corporate Standardized Programming in which I played music from artists who died in March of this year. You can listen to that show here (after Self Help Radio). Or you can listen to that show here.
Is this the part where I think of something clever to close? I don't think I have anything clever at the moment. If that wasn't already completely obvious.
Also on Tuesday August 11 I had an episode of Corporate Standardized Programming in which I played music from artists who died in March of this year. You can listen to that show here (after Self Help Radio). Or you can listen to that show here.
Is this the part where I think of something clever to close? I don't think I have anything clever at the moment. If that wasn't already completely obvious.

No comments:
Post a Comment