Every four months I return to this series, called Indiepop A To Z, that I started over twenty years ago. I'm in the letter S, which (I just checked) I started in December 2023. It means I've been exploring indiepop bands in the letter S for almost three years! No wonder I doubt I'll ever finish this series!
Tonight I'll get to the end of the Sn bands & start the So bands. It's always a joy for me to do this series because the I just love this kind of music. I wish I didn't feel like I was excluding too much because it makes the gathering a little stressful. But once the show is done it feels worth it.
Is it worth it? You decide. Self Help Radio is on tonight midnight to 2am on 90.7fm here in Portland, kboo dot fm everywhere.
(We'll also in a membership drive. If you can help, click here & thank you!)
(We'll also in a membership drive. If you can help, click here & thank you!)

No comments:
Post a Comment