You can tell by the unopened packages of individually sliced vegan cheeses that it's time for me to tell you the dumb radio I made this past week. Why are they stored by the window tho?
Sunday 10/4 Dickenbock Report XRAY. National Vodka Day. Listen here.
Tuesday 10/6 Self Help Radio KBOO. Anniversary show! The theme "cheese" revisited. Listen here. Or you can download the show here.
Sunday 10/4 Dickenbock Report XRAY. National Vodka Day. Listen here.
Tuesday 10/6 Self Help Radio KBOO. Anniversary show! The theme "cheese" revisited. Listen here. Or you can download the show here.
Tuesday 10/6 Corporate Standardized Programming KBOO. New releases. Listen here (after Self Help Radio). Or you can download the show here.
Thursday 10/8 Welcome To Your Good Day XRAY. A sub show. Listen here.
Maybe I'm trying to see if vegan cheese can melt?
Thursday 10/8 Welcome To Your Good Day XRAY. A sub show. Listen here.
Maybe I'm trying to see if vegan cheese can melt?

No comments:
Post a Comment