Thursday, September 10, 2009

Some Things To Do Before The Vacation

It's true, I don't know where Self Help Radio will end up on the WMUL schedule in a couple of weeks. But I can't worry about that. I gotta get back to Texas to help my mother celebrate her 80th birthday! & knowing her, I'm going to designated driver all weekend long.

I'll let you know about the show's fate when I do, but until then, surely you can enjoy yesterday's show (theme: "Run!") available now at selfhelpradio.net, as well as the sixth episode of the pop show Sugar Substitute (theme: deliciousness) also available there.

If I see you in Dallas & Austin, I'll see you there. Expect a little radio silence for ten days or so - not from the radio, just from me. I may pop in every once in a while to say hey - & to tell you where Self Help Radio lands on the 88.1 schedule.

Now go, listen to those shows. I have to pack.

No comments: