Friday, December 10, 2010

Silly Blasphemies

In five posts - that is to say, on the post which I will post on Tuesday - I will have reached one thousand posts on this blog. Imagine that! I should make a big deal about it but I won't.

Here's what I wrote nearly five hundred posts ago, on this blog's 500th post:

I want to celebrate this ridiculously arbitrary moment by offering you something. You can claim it by doing the following: send an email to me with an address to which you'd like me to send you stuff. What will I send you?

I will send you the Self Help Radio Self Help Love Yourself Self Pack! It will include (probably) a Self Help Radio tee-shirt, a Self Help CD, some miracle sand I got in the Holy Land (or is that for my religious show?) & other stuff. Just send me an email that says "Happy Anniversary!" & that's it. It's my way of saying, "Just like my birthday, I have to buy other people stuff to celebrate my anniversary."

No one wanted it. I can't imagine that wouldn't change now, two years & a thousand miles later. Not to mention five hundred posts! Do you want something from me to celebrate writing a thousand separate entries in this nonsense blog? Tell me before too late. I'm not waiting up.

No comments: