Sunday, September 23, 2012

Whither I Don't Care?

As I get ready to go out & enjoy the last night of Boomslang, I want to first apologize for slacking on the blog this weekend.  I did a lot of volunteering for this great event the station puts on.  I am a little exhausted.

I figured I might not care too much about doing my show after all the work I'd signed up to do, so it seemed appropriate to do a show called "I Don't Care."  I hope it's not catching.  I know you don't care too much about the show but I do want you to care a little.  Just a little.  If I can ask for that much.  A smidgen.  No?  All right.

Tomorrow morning I hope to drag myself out of bed in time to do Self Help Radio from 7 to 9am on 88.1 fm WRFL in Lexington.  Online it's at wrfl dot fm.  If I can get some sleep in the middle of the day, I'll try to put the show up at self help radio dot net.

See, I do care!

No comments: