Thursday, January 10, 2013

This Overwhelming Lickspittle Rag

I know, I haven't posted this week's show, my tribute to my lovely dog, George, yet.  There are perhaps many reasons.

1) I'm lazy.

Well, hell, just come right out & say it why don't you jeez.

2) I'm still a little sad from the loss.

Which is true, but it shouldn't keep me from posting a radio show.

3) Aliens drank all my beer!!!!

I'm sorry, I have no idea who I am any more.

4) I have been vaguely busy & haven't found the time.

Yeah, maybe you'll buy that one.

5) I'm waiting for another show because otherwise the website will be lonesome with two shows on it for 2013.

Is that really true or is it...

6) I have to move the front page to a 2012.html file & change all the other pages to reflect that & it's not a lot of work but wah wah wah see # 1 above.

Good grief.

No comments: