Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Source Material

This week I am continuing my ridiculous "Indiepop A To Z" list which will have its fortieth episode but remains in the eighth letter of the alphabet, which is "H."

Perhaps I have mentioned before my not-terribly-developed obsessive-compulsive disorder.  I say "not terribly developed" because I am not medicated nor diagnosed but show signs of creeping desires to keep thing orderly beyond the norm.  For example, doing a radio show in which I take a list of bands in a specific genre & put them in alphabetical order.

But it's not may fault!  I was inspired by the list here at Twee dot Net.  One day many moons & moods ago I was looking for a list of "indie pop" songs & found my way there.  I had become infatuated with bands like the Lucksmiths & Tullycraft & wanted to see exactly what genre they belonged to.  Lo & behold.

Before you think about calling a professor head shrinker for me, then, write an angry letter to the folks at TweeNet.  Just be sweet about it.

No comments: