Friday, April 26, 2013

Whiter Indiepop A To Z # 40?

I've told myself that, despite the fact that I'll never finish, I'm going to do the "indie pop a to z" thing every four months until I stop or someone makes me stop.  But I have to write about it every four months & I don't imagine I'll say anything new or different each time.  We're still in the letter "h" & we'll start the show off with the amazing Robyn Hitchcock.  I have no idea where we'll stop, but I have a bunch of songs & bands that start with the letter h that I am bringing up.

I wonder, what did I say the last couple of times I wrote about this?

For Indiepop A To Z # 39:

"We'll start with HEN or so.  We may get as far as HOL.  Interestingly, I was once called a Hen's Hole in high school.  I shook the fellow who was insulting me's hand."

That seems appropriate.  Except we didn't get anywhere near to "HOL."  Which was also my high school experience.  Ba da bum!

For Indiepop A To Z # 38:

"First of all, I am entirely aware that over on the Self Help Radio website, it says this week's theme is "Indiepop A To Z # 39."  I think I know why/how that happened."

Ooo, I had a mistake to correct.  I hope that happens next time!

So the show will start at 4pm EST & end at 6pm EST.  (If I were clever, I might have said "7pm CST" but I'm not.)  It'll air in Lexington at 88.1 fm on the dial & you can hear it all over town & I know that because I can hear all over town.  You think you're so cute.

You can also listen online by going to wrfl.fm.

If you miss it, you will get a chance to hear it later.  If you want to check out many previous entries, they're somewhere in the list of stuff on this page.

Forty entries.  Holy moley.

No comments: