Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Explain


I want to explain.  But I can't explain.  Who, if not me, can explain?  Don't ask me to explain.  Explain yourself.  Wait, I'll explain.  I'll need some time to explain.  Can I explain?

Here's where the explain show is: Self Help Radio website.  Here's where the shows are directly: part one & part two  Down there's where explain songs are listed.

No explanation necessary!

(part one)

"Explaning The Blues" Ma Rainy _Nothing But The Blues_
"How Will I Explain About You" Bill Monroe _Blue Moon Of Kentucky_
"Can Anyone Explain" Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald _The Historic Collection Vol. 3_

"Let Me Explain" Sonny Boy Williamson _The Essential Sonny Boy Williamson_
"Let Me Explain" Cadillacs _Fabulous Cadillacs & Crazy Cadillacs_
"Explain Yourself" Judge Davis _The Flash Records Story, Vol. 2_
"Can't Explain How It Happened" Ivory Joe Hunter _The Complete Stax-Volt Singles 1959-1968_
"A Feeling (That I Can't Explain)" Inez Johnston _What More More A Woman Can Do?_

"I'll Explain" John E. Sharpe & The Squires _I'm Losing Tonight! Vol.15: 30 Moody Garage-Folkpunk Gems Around The Globe_
"I Just Can't Explain It" The Jokers Wild _USA Garage Greats 1965-1967: Behind Locked Doors_
"I Can't Explain This Feeling" Tasmanians _Fuzz, Flaykes, & Shakes, Vol. 6_
"Explanation" The Gears _Die Today_
"I Can't Explain" David Bowie _Pin Ups_
"I Can't Explain It" McCoys _Hang On Sloopy: The Best Of The McCoys_

"I Can't Explain" Delroy Wilson _Better Must Come One Day_
"More Time (To Explain)" Larry Coney _Down & Out: The Sad Soul Of The Black South_

(part two)

"Explain It To Her Mamma" The Temprees _Wattstax Soundtrack_
"Explain It" The Tenderonies _Absolute Funk Vol. 4_
"Who Can Explain?" Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers _Why Do Fools Fall In Love?_

"I Can't Explain" Blancmange _Happy Families_
"Can I Explain The Delay?" Colin Newman _Commercial Suicide_
"A Proverbial Explanation For Why No Action Is Taken" Algebra Suicide _Feminine Squared_
"Don't Explain" Dos _Numero Dos EP_

"Can't Explain" Black Tambourine _Black Tambourine_
"Explain" Papas Fritas _Papas Fritas_
"Explain" Julie Doiron _Loneliest In The Morning_
"Mysteries Of The Unexplained" Tanya Donelly _Lovesongs For Underdogs_

"Explain" Blur _Leisure_
"Don't Ask Me To Explain" Of Montreal _Cherry Peel_
"Because You Can't Explain" Moonbabies _June & Novas_
"Hard To Explain" The Strokes _Is This It?_

No comments: