Thursday, November 14, 2013

Preface To The Wonderful Show: Self Help Radio Has Never Been Wonderful - Why Start Now?

The dictionary defines wonderful as "excellent, great, marvelous."  Those are three words that no one has ever used to describe Self Help Radio.  Why have a "wonderful" show, if the show can't be wonderful?

"Wonderful."  Just say it over & over & it stops meaning anything.  Wonderful.  Wonderful.  Wonderful.  Wonderful.  Wonderful.

Okay, it means something if you write it over & over.  That's different than saying something over & over.  Anyway, I was just copying & pasting.  Digital.  It's the same every time.

I wanted to ask friends on the Faceplace what filled them with wonder so I could attempt to bring some of that to the show, but everyone I know is a smart-ass.  One of them said "Wonder bread."  I thought Wonder Bread had gone away but apparently bankruptcy of a company can't keep a disgusting so-called food product down.

Another person said, "Wonder Woman."  Really?  She fills you with wonder?  Why not Wonder Man?
(From the Wikipedia page.)

Oh, because my friends are smart-asses because I am such a geek.

No comments: