Friday, November 15, 2013

Whither The Wonderful Show?

Please note that simply because the show is called "the wonderful show" does not mean it will be wonderful at all.  I just think it would be wonderful if you listened.  Also, I daydream about someone putting "Self Help Radio" next to "wonderful" into a search engine & me getting ten points for it.

My wife taught me that everything has a point value.  She's winning, of course.  Often my radio show gets negative points.  I'd complain, but - I've heard my radio show.

The Wonderful Show - have I mentioned this? - it will consist mainly if not exclusively of songs called "Wonderful."  This is something I enjoy doing.  I have only done it once before, with a show with the theme "Tell Me".  I probably won't replicate it tonight but I MUST TRY.

It will be on very soon now - 10pm to midnight tonight on 88.1 fm WRFL in Lexington & online at wrfl.fm.  It would be wonderful if you listened.  Did I already say that?  It doesn't make it less true!

No comments: