Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Self Help Radio 122713: Indiepop A To Z # 42


Eeek!  I've soldiered through the letter H & now have begun the letter I.  I am glad no one has recommended me to the funny farm yet.

It's the end of the year, but the show's on the same old website: self help radio dot net.  It's also in two easy-to-download parts: part the one & part the two.  Alphabetical list of songs below.

Happy new year!

(part one)
"Too Young To Be In Love" Hunx & His Punx _Too Young To Be In Love_
"Fluoro" Huon _Library Records 1998 - 2003_
"The Sun Shines Here" Hurrah! _The Sun Shines Here 7"_

"Step Into My World" Hurricane # 1 _Hurricane # 1_
"Not That Easy" The Hurries _EardrumsPop 100_
"Saturday" Hushpad _From Here To There_
"Flower Of The Hour" Lida Husik _Joyride_
"When Time Was On Their Side" Husky Rescue _Ship Of Light_

"Sometimes You're Incredible" Hyacinth Girls _The Sound Of Leamington Spa Vol. 6_
"See Me Through" The Hybirds _The Hybirds_
"Questions I Can't Answer" Hydroplane (Darla 100)
"Car & Kettle" Hyper Kinako _Hyper Kinako_
"No Te Sientas Mal" Hypnomango _Ashell IV_

"Me To Be" I Am The World Trade Center _Out Of The Loop_

(part two)

"Charlemagne" The I Live The Life Of A Movie Star Hideout _Moshi Moshi (Pop International Style)_
"Preposterous Tales" I, Ludicrous _It's Like Everything Else_
"Norman Bleik" I Was A King _I Was A King_
"Lemonade & Somersaults" The Icicles _Pure Sugar EP_

"Poor Dumb Bird" Ida _Ten Small Paces_
"The Knack & How To Get It" The Idea _Sideways Smile_
"High Over Hollywood" Idha _Melody Inn_
"Loaded" Idle Hands _The Heart We Broke On The Way To The Show_

"Five Hours" Igloo _Pop American Style_
"Johnny Be Tristan" Iji _Unltd. Cool Drinks_
"We're From Barcelona" I'm From Barcelona _Sing!! With I'm From Barcelona_
"Brighton Beach Postcard" The Imaginary Friend _Letters Home_

"Pop Girl" The Immediates _A Chance To Shine - Dorian Records Compilation_
"The Things You Love" Impossible Tymes _Try A Little Sunshine: A Greek Indiepop Compilation_
"Baby, Baby" The Impossible Years _Baby, Baby_

No comments: