Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year!

2014 will be a strange & ridiculous year for Self Help Radio.  In the next few days, you'll see why.

I made the wife a margarita & talked to one of my oldest friends on the phone on New Year's Eve.  Meanwhile, at the beginning of the year, Lexingtonians fired off lots of fireworks & made a lot of noise.  Strangely, it seemed more quiet than in previous years - but maybe my neighborhood went to bed early (or went to more happening places for parties).

Now it's the new year, & I guess I don't feel any different.  It may snow tomorrow.  I have a show on Friday.  My neck kind of hurts.  I need to watch "Orange Is The New Black."  Does that sound any different than 2013?

I know, we need rituals.  I should've been involved in a ritual.  What makes me think I'm better than any ritual?  Silly me!

No comments: