Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Self Help Radio 010314: Confessions

I confess, this was the first Self Help Radio of 2014.  I confess, there will be more.  I don't know what my penance will be but I believe it's going to be heavy.

Hey!  Show at updated-for-the-new-year Self Help Radio website.  Also available directly from these links: part I + part II.  List of confessional songs below.

Remember the seal of confession!

(part one)

"My Confession" Bob Wills _San Antonio Rose_
"Confession Blues" The Maxin Trio _Ray Charles: Genius & Soul_
"Confessin' The Blues" Billie Poole _Confessin' The Blues_

"The Confession" Phil Ochs _Farewells & Fantasies_
"True Confessions" The Undertones _Babylon's Burning: The Rough 'N' Ready Rise Of Punk Rawk 1973-1978_
"My Confession" The End _Inner City Sound: Australian Punk & Post-Punk_
"Confessions" Flowers _Mutant Pop Compilation_
"I Confess" Dorothy _I Confess 7"_

"Confessions" X-S Discharge _Kilt By Death: The Sound Of Old Scotland_
"Confessions" Violent Femmes _Violent Femmes_
"I Confess" The English Beat _Special Beat Service_
"I Confess" Lyres _On Fire_

"Confessions" Peter Murphy _Should The World Fail To Fall Apart_

(part two)

"Confession Time (Cops)" Bill Hicks _Rant In E Minor_
"Confessions Of A Psycho Cat" The Cramps _Big Beat From Badsville_
"Mi Confesion" Gotan Project _Lunatico_

"Lazy Confessions" The Moldy Peaches _The Moldy Peaches_
"Confessions Of A Big Brother" Arab Strap _The Last Romance_
"Night Time Confession" The Charade _The Best Is Yet To Come_
"Confession" George Carlin _When Will Jesus Bring The Pork Chops?_
"Confession" Anyways _Older Than Yesterday_

"Confess" The Tellers _Hands Full Of Ink_
"The Loud Confessor" My Teenage Stride _Lesser Demons_
"Confessions" Emma Pollock _The Law Of Large Numbers_
"Ghost Confessions" Cinema Red & Blue _Cinema Red & Blue_

"True Confessions" RJD2 _You Don't Know Ninja Cuts_
"I Confess" Land Of The Loops _Bundle Of Joy_
"Hard To Confess" Heptones _Studio One Showcase, Vol. 1_

No comments: