Friday, March 07, 2014

Self Help Radio 030714: Hope

Well, I hoped I'd get this show posted in time.  But I guess it'll have to be a few minutes late.  Hey!  Do you see what I did?  For the second time only - this was the first time - I've done an entire show with songs all entitled the show's theme.  So here you are!  A hopeful show with all twenty songs called "hope"!  (All the background music I play under my airbreaks are called "hope" too.)  What a way to end Self Help Radio week!

The show is of course on the Self Help Radio website, but there are direct links to each part: part one here & part two here.  The song list (all the songs are called "Hope"!) is below.

Thanks for spending Self Help Radio week with me!

(part one)

"Hope" Hep Stars _It's Been A Long Long Time_
"Hope" Quicksilver Messenger Service _Quicksilver_
"Hope" Klaatu _Hope_

"Hope" The Go-Betweens _Send Me A Lullaby_
"Hope" Bauhaus _Burning From The Inside_
"Hope" Unrest _Fuck Pussy Galore (& All Her Friends)_
"Hope" The House Of Love _The House Of Love_
"Hope" Massive Stereo Sellout _By Now_

"Hope" Yothu Yindi _Tribal Voice_
"Hope" Nitin Sawhney _Migration_

(part two)

"Hope" Some Velvet Sidewalk _The Lowdown_
"Hope" Kristin Hersh _Strange Angels_
"Hope" Red Dye No.5 _Pure Spun Sugar_

"Hope" Tree Fort Angst _Last Page In The Book Of Love_
"Hope" The Shining Hour _Long Lost_
"Hope" Cloud Cult _The Meaning Of 8_
"Hope" Atmosphere _To All My Friends, Blood Makes The Blade Holy: The Atmosphere EPs_
"Hope" Lewis Black _Stark Raving Black_

"Hope" Boris _Attention Please_
"Hope" Seasick Steve _Hubcap Music_

No comments: