Friday, March 28, 2014

Self Help Radio 032814: Ants

Ants! Ants everywhere! Where the hell did all these ants come from? Holy crap I'm covered in ants!

Save me from all these ants!  Listen to this show at the Ant Help Radio website!  Or you can listen to directly by clicking the two parts: part one covered in ants! or part two in the anthill!  All the ant songs are being carried away by a line of ants below!

Ants! Ants! Ants!

(part one)

"Army Ants In Your Pants" Bruce Haack _Listen Compute Rock Home: The Best Of Dimension 5_
"The Ant & The Grasshopper" Leon Rosselson & Roy Bailey _That's Not The Way It's Got To Be_
"Il Grillo E La Formica (The Ant & The Cricket)" Unidentified _The Italian Treasury: Abruzzo_

"Ants In My Pants" Bo Carter _Them Dirty Blues_
"I Can't Dance (I Got Ants In My Pants) (Louis Jordan, vocals)" Clarence Williams & His Washboard Orchestra _1933-1934_
"Make Me Dance, Little Ant" Joe Hughes & His Orchestra _I Dreamed I Was Elvis_
"I Got Ants In My Pants, Part 1 (Reverb Version)" James Brown _The Singles, Volume 8: 1972-1973_
"Idiosyncratic Ant Blues" Pagiins _Good Things Take Time EP_

"High Hopes" Frank Sinatra _The Complete Capitol Singles Collection_
"Ant Music" OK Go _Get Over It_
"Ants Invasion" Adam & The Ants _Kings Of The Wild Frontier_
"Red Ant" Smack Dab _Majestic Root_

(part two)

"Ant Corridor" Robyn Hitchcock _Luxor_
"Ant" They Might Be Giants _Indestructible Object EP_
"Exploding Anthills" Boston Spaceships _Zero To 99_

"Ant Man Bee" Captain Beefheart _Trout Mask Replica_
"Ants" Stephen Wright _I Have A Pony_
"200 Million Red Ants" The Majamood _Circus Days Vol. 6_
"Raft Ants" Wire _Read & Burn 2_
"Ants In My Hands" Modey Lemon _Thunder + Lightning_

"Ant Farm" Eels _Electro-Shock Blues_
"Hopi Ants" Lida Husik _The Return Of Red Emma_
"Mister Ant" Psapp _The Camel's Back_
"Ants On A Log" Randy Travis _Full Circle_

No comments: