Tuesday, March 25, 2014

There Is A Rant & It Never Comes Out

I am not one for complaining about a lot of stuff - except for snow!  It's snowing today!  It's sunny for a second & then it's snowing today!  What the hell? - but I have a rant building up & I'm wondering if it's possibly going to explode all over this blog at some point.

But I don't know if I rant too effectively these days.  I used to be better at it when I was younger - people would describe my airbreaks on KVRX as "rants" - but nowadays I feel weird expressing my own opinion in that manner.  One, I don't think anyone cares; & b, I confess I worry about offending people, which leads me to, who the hell am I & what right do I have to express an opinion (angry or otherwise) about anything?  Isn't it bad enough that people have let me on the radio?

But seriously, SNOW?

That's not what I want to rant about, or discuss, or whatever.  It's just weird.  It's not sticking - it's above freezing - but it is snowing, which is weird, because it's not spring anymore.  Or is it?

That's what I thought.  Here's a picture from downtown Lexington today:
Damn it!

No comments: