Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I Forgot

I forgot I had a blog today.

I forgot for a moment that I did a dumb radio show in the middle of Kentucky that very few people listen to.  Not to be a jerk to the very few people who listen to the show (a small subset of which may actually enjoy the show).

I feel bad about it, because I really don't do very much else in my life.  I've thought about volunteering for causes I believe in, but you know how it is, you're busy playing a video game & then suddenly it's after five & their offices are closed & what're you gonna do?  I mean, the liquor store stays open till 10!  That's what I call convenient.

I'd like to apologize, but my "posting" to this "blog" is erratic, which guarantees that no one really comes here regularly.  So I apologize to me.  I'm sorry, me, you dumbass, I forgot to write in our stupid blog.  What were you doing?  Posting pictures no one will ever look at on the dumb Tumblr blog?  What a fucking moron.

No comments: