Monday, March 16, 2015

Taking The Week Off

This week I'm going to be out of town - I'm going to see one of my favorite comics, Bo Burnham, & I also found out that a band I dig, Twerps, will be playing as well, so I'll get to see them too - but Self Help Radio will still be around, as darling RFL deejays Macy & Maria will be hosting the show.

Maybe you've heard their show?  It's great!  They're best friends, & roommates, & so close they often say the same thing at the same time & finish each other's sentences.  So, naturally, they're going to do a show about twins.

I am happy to leave the show in their capable hands.  I am not so happy that they'll probably do a much better show than I usually do & you'll realize how bad I really am at this thing I've spent almost thirteen years doing.

But I need a week off.  A road trip.  A comedy show.  Ethiopian food.  Long dog walks out of state & out of the way.  Great vegan pizza.  Quiet moments with a book.  Vacation.

Don't forget about me!  Please listen to Maria & Macy's show!

No comments: