Thursday, April 23, 2015

Whither Indiepop A To Z # 47?

Yes, tomorrow will be the last time my ridiculous attempt to play a song from every indiepop artist from a to z will air on Lexington radio.  So I have to complain about what people today think "indiepop" means a few more times.

Though I took a week off from my regular tomfoolery, I promise to have yuks & sentiment galore for the final RFL show, which will be about Los Angeles, which is where I'll end up in a month of so.  I can't even begin to think about it though - I am still working on tomorrow's show!

It'll be from 7 - 9 am on 88.1 fm in Lexington + online at wrfl dot fm at the same time.  Also, I'll have it up on the SHR web in no time after.

Sorry if I seem exhausted.  I had to mow the lawn today.  I hate to mow the lawn today.  Now I am stinky, there are leaves in my hair, & as I gaze into the backyard, I see a ridge of grass just mocking me.  Bastards.

No comments: