Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Self Help Radio 022316: You Will Never

(Original image here.)

You will never?  I will never!  At least I was never going to.  Now I always might.  You say I shouldn't ever.  What if I sometimes may?  Could you then often?  For now I know I usually can.

What an absurd show.  Luckily I had cool guests & the music was great.  & Michael Ian Black retweeted me on the Twitter!  (I got 125 likes - the most I've ever gotten for anything on Twitter - have a look!)  That had nothing to do with the show, though it did discombobulate me for a time.

The show is now where all my radio shows go to die.  There will be a username & password required, but that information is on the same page.  Don't despair!  The show is in two parts, the two parts have the songs in theme as noted below!

Will you ever? No, you never will.  I knew it!

(part one)

"You'll Never Be Alone" The Books _Music For A French Elevator & Other Short Format Oddities By The Books_
"You'll Never Get Away" Teresa Brewer & Don Cornell _Music! Music! Music! The Best Of Teresa Brewer_
"You'll Never Get To Heaven" Bill Morrissey _The Essential Collection_

"You'll Never Come Back" Buck Griffin _Let's Elope Baby_
"You'll Never Change Me" Lonnie Allen _Born Bad, Volume Five_
"You'll Never Live Before Your Time" The Wind _Guest Of The Staphs_
"The Man You'll Never Be" Momus _JoeMus_

"You'll Never Be Sorry" Gerald Sims _You Better Believe It! Vol.1_
"You'll Never Be A Man" Elvis Costello & The Attractions _Trust_
"You'll Never Never Know" Dislocation Dance _Music Music Music/Slip That Disc!_
"You'll Never See That Summertime Again" Friends _Roads Leading Everywhere_

"You Will Never Be No Good" Lloyd Cole & The Commotions _Rattlesnakes_
"You'll Never Know (My Love)" Edwyn Collins _Home Again_

(part two)

"You'll Never Walk Alone" Elvis Presley _The Complete Single Collection_
"You'll Never Leave Him" The Isley Brothers _The Isley Brothers Story, Vol. 1: Rockin' Soul (1959-68)_
"You'll Never Make The Grade" Eddie Parker & Sunlovers _The Northern Soul Of L.A., Vol. 1_

"You'll Never Leave Cirencester" The Casswells _The Casswells_
"You'll Never Be That Young Again" Jesse Garon & The Desperadoes _Cabinet Of Curiosities_
"You'll Never Be A Star" Shy Camp _You'll Never Be A Star_
"You Will Never Learn To Play The Cello" Ad Frank _The World's Best Ex-Boyfriend_

"You'll Never Find Brian Here" Fischer-Z _ Red Skies Over Paradise_
"You'll Never Do It Baby" Lyres _Lyres Lyres_
"You'll Never Get That Guy" The Manhattan Love Suicides _Burnt Out Landscapes_
"(You'll Never Be) So Wrong" Bass Drum Of Death _Bass Drum Of Death_

"You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine" Lou Rawls _All Things In Time_

No comments: