Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Two Updates

Nothing special, I just needed a small amount of housecleaning over at web site.  Two items in particular:

1) I didn't update the "upcoming themes" portion on Friday because I was running late & forgot.  I know, how were you going to plan your life without knowing what Self Help Radio was going to be exploring in mid-June?  I apologize to the damage I did to you & your loved ones.  Check it out on the web site's front page.  June 21st's gonna be fuzzy!

& 2) I mentioned on the show that I tweaked the intro - I removed one sample & added another - so now if you go to the blog page where I announced the new intro & click on the link that says Here's the 2019 Self Help Radio intro (there or here), you'll hear the new intro, & not the old one.

That's all.  I spent the better part of the day working on this week's show so it won't be late.  & tomorrow I have a meeting with another radio station in town!

No comments: