Monday, June 17, 2019

My First Radio Show In Portland


It was this one.  I subbed a folk music show.  You can listen to it over on this page if you want.  I think it went all right, although my first call was from someone who said I talked too much.

Here's the playlist:

"Over & Away She Goes" Bill Fox _Shelter From The Smoke_
"Who's Gonna Love You Now?" Peter Mulvey _There Is Another World_
"Freight Train Boogie" Red Foley _The History Of Country & Western Music, Vol. 12: 1947_

"That's What I Want To Hear" Phil Ochs _Farewells & Fantasies_
"Benny's TV Repair" Irene Kelley _Benny's TV Repair_
"Katie Cruel" Karen Dalton _In My Own Time_
"Hope To Be That Happy" Ordinary Elephant _Honest_
"Marianne" The Easy Riders _The Easy Riders_

"Girl From Vernon Mountain" Chris Lucey _Songs Of Protest & Anti-Protest_
"Anchors" Damien Jurado _In The Shape Of A Storm_
"Rock Island Line" Odetta _Looking For A Home_
"Philosophers, Poets, & Kings" Kate Rusby _Philosophers, Poets, & Kings_
"Worthless" Anna Tivel _The Question_

"The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" Peggy Seeger _Folk Song America: A 20th Century Revival_
"Sunny Days" Rising Appalachia _Leylines_
"Puccini" Kath Bloom & Loren Mazzacane _Moonlight_
"AGT" Mountain Man _Magic Ship_
"Me & My Charms" Kristin Hersh _Hips & Makers_

"The Neatest Hand" The Guild League _Private Transport_
"Morning Again (Alternate Version)" Tom Paxton _The Essential_
"Won't Be Satisfied" Courtney Hartman _Ready Reckoner_
"There Will Be A Reckoning" Billy Bragg _Tooth & Nail_
"Crossing To Jerusalem" Rosanne Cash _She Remembers Everything_

No comments: