Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Preface To Doubt: Book Recommendation

Since we moved to Portland, we've kept all our books in boxes.  We expect we're going to move again within the year (to a house we'll own) & didn't want to pack & unpack again so soon.  But, apropos this week's show, there's a book that I recommend, & it's called, of course, Doubt.


It's been a while since I read it - & it wasn't the inspiration for this week's show - & there's a part of me that wishes it were handy so I could perhaps read some extracts for the show - but I remember loving the book, & I am sad I won't be able to share anything in it.

If you're looking for an entertaining & informative history of humankind's tendency to question & how that's advanced our understanding of the world, it's here.

This may be the first book I've recommended on the blog!

No comments: