Tuesday, June 25, 2019

What Happened To Today?

Friends from Dallas came to town, I spent the afternoon & evening with them.  I need to wake up early to run the board at a station so need to get to sleep like an hour ago.  So I will take this time to remind you that:

Self Help Radio has a Facebook page.  I often preview songs for the week's show there.  Like or follow or whatever it!

Self Help Radio has a Twitter page.  I announce stuff there (like on the Facebook page) as well as live-tweet shows I do live.  Follow or like or whatever it!

Self Help Radio has a Tumblr page.  I post dumb pictures I take there, you know, like what Instagram is for.  But Self Help Radio does not have an Instagram page.  If you like to look at amateurish photos of random stuff I come across, like or follow or whatever it!

All of these are linked at Self Help Radio's web site.  That's where you can listen to shows.

My work for the day is done.  Time for maybe six hours of sleep!

No comments: