Thursday, July 25, 2019

Whither Mine! All Mine!?

(I forgot where I downloaded this old jpg, sorry!)

Another damn show with too many songs.  I beg your indulgence if I don't play the first one that pops into your head - or the second one - or the ninth one.  There. are. too. many. songs. that. fit. this. theme.

Perhaps I should've thought of "be mine."  Or "he's mine."  Or "make you mine."  Or something else more specific.  Alas, hindsight is a dish best served cold.  Hmm.  That didn't make any sense.  I blame it on my new floss.  It's tough but fair.

There's nothing more to day, as I have seventeen more hours of songs to listen to.  Just wanted to remind you the show will happen I really hope around noon tomorrow, Friday, July 26, over at Self Help Radio dot net.  It'll be mine, & then it'll be yours.  & then you'll want to return it.

No comments: