Friday, February 07, 2020

If I Might Complain A Little

Gripe, grumble, lament, moan.

Please don't ever let me explore a theme that has the possibility of having more than ten hours worth of songs.  I swear to Ra & Set & of course Isis that I have listened to a day's worth of songs about hearts & I am nowhere near finished.  At some point I am going to just stop & that'll be the show.

People often ask me if I've done a show about "cars" or some other very general theme.  There's simply no way to find the best two hours of music for something that could be an entire radio show.  Seriously, you could do a radio show called "Car Songs" & go years without repeating yourself.

The same is true about hearts.  I've eliminated heartbeats, heartbreak, & heartaches & still I have three days' worth of songs to go.  Please don't let me do this again.  Make me stick to more specific themes where I struggle to find two hours' worth of music.  Otherwise you'll get more of this:

Gripe, grumble, lament, moan.

No comments: