Thursday, February 20, 2020

These Times Without Radio

There was only, for me, one radio show this week - Self Help Radio.  On the way to the show on Monday morning, I got an ominous warning in my Prius & it turned out our battery had died.  This is apparently exceedingly common in Priuses, although no one ever told me, & I took it to a nearby dealership after the show to deal with it.

It would take a couple of days to diagnose the problem which meant I couldn't get to XRAY to do Sugar Substitute the next night/morning, so I didn't get to do that show.  A different XRAY show ran in repeat instead of mine.  Sad face emoji.

This left me resigned to only doing one radio show this week until!  Look!  There's a 4 to 6 am slot on Freeform open!  I think I'll do that!

Tomorrow morning, 4-6am, me just playing music & talking about nothing on Freeform.  I'm saved from just one show a week!

Good lord, how did I do this a year ago?

No comments: