Friday, May 15, 2020

New Intro Time Again Again Again Again Again Again Again Again!

Oh hey!  It's around that time again - I make a new intro for Self Help Radio every year.  I don't know why.  I just do.  Actually I do know - I've explained it before - I used to make it because the "season" began in May at KOOP, & then the summer semester began at WRFL in May - but the season at Freeform begins in March - so I should have done it in March - & also it's the middle of May - but last May I wasn't doing a show because I was moving to Portland - anyway, I did make a new intro in the middle of last May - now it's the middle of May & here's a new intro!

Here's the 2020 Self Help Radio Intro!

The show is nearly eighteen years old, & I've made seventeen intros for it.  Here in fact are the previous seventeen.  In chronological order.  If you wanna listen.

You can listen to the 2002 intro (my first!) here.

You can listen to the 2003 intro here.

You can listen to the 2005 intro here.

You can listen to the 2006 intro here.

You can listen to the 2007 intro here.

You can listen to the 2008 intro here.

You can listen to the 2009 intro here.

You can listen to the 2010 intro here.

You can listen to the 2011 intro here.

You can listen to the 2012 intro here.

You can listen to the 2013 intro here.

You can listen to the 2014 intro here.

You can listen to the 2015 intro here.

You can listen to the 2016 intro here.

You can listen to the 2017 intro here.

You can listen to the 2018 intro here.

You can listen to the 2019 intro here.

So yeah, the new one, this is the intro for Self Help Radio for the next twelve months.  You'll probably get sick of it.  Apologies in advance.

No comments: