Sunday, July 05, 2020

Whither Dragons?

(Jack Horner becomes a dragon, from the comic Fables, found here.)

It's at this point I think many people are asking not "why is this week's Self Help Radio a show about dragons" but instead "why did it take you do long to do a show about dragons?"  To which the answer is, "I don't know I'm sorry!"

Because like dragons are awesome.  Dragons are so awesome I want to capitalize them like a German noun every time I write them.  I am doing a show about Dragons this week.  Don't you love Dragons?  Wasn't it insane on that episode of Game Of Thrones when it took them almost no time to get from King's Landing to the Wall riding on the backs of Dragons?  In my opinion that's when the show experienced a sharp drop in quality.  I'm sorry, did this become some kind of stupid fan whine about Games Of Thrones or am I announcing that this week's Self Help Radio is a show about Dragons?

Aw, can't it be both?

No, it can't, & you'll want to tune in tomorrow from 8-10am Portland time to 90.3/98.3 fm Freeform Portland also online at Freeform Portland dot org.  So many Dragons stop by!  It's gonna be awesome.

No comments: