Friday, October 09, 2020

Need I Remind You

Soon enough I'll be done subbing so many shows on KBOO (I hope) because they've recently sent out a call for show proposals, but nowabouts is a good time to remind you that even though I don't archive my KBOO shows - subs shows & the Dickenbock Report - on the Self Help Radio website, I do link to where they are archived, which is on the KBOO website.

These shows are done live by remote, which is fraught with all sorts of technical issues, which might make for challenging listening, but should you want to, you can go to the following pages to hear episodes of programs I currently do on KBOO:



The Dickenbock Report is a lot like Self Help Radio, the Sub Show is a lot like my freeform shows, except I mainly play new releases.

That's all.  Nothing much to see here.  Move along.

No comments: