Sunday, October 18, 2020

Whither Swoon?

(Image from here.)

Gosh, I wish I were a swooner!  You'd think I would be - I'm unhealthily sentimental & I become way over-involved in works of art like movies & songs.  Oh I faint - as I talked about yesterday - but the fainting wasn't because of beauty or being lovestruck.  I wasn't swooning.

Perhaps one can learn to swoon?  Perhaps one can pick up the finer points of swooning through a radio program about swooning?  Let's see if that works.

Tomorrow morning - Monday the 19th - from 8 to 10am, Self Help Radio features a show about "swoon."  If you are in town, you can listen to it on 90.3 & 98.3 fm; it's online everywhere of course at freeformportland.org.

Will it make you swoon?  Well, I hope so.  I hope it makes me swoon.  But I'll probably not be so lucky.

No comments: