Saturday, October 24, 2020

3500! (Also Some Big Changes!)

(Image from here.)

Holy shit, 3500 posts on this blog?!?  That seems highly improbable.  I'll bet it's a glitch.

Here's something that's not a glitch: Starting this week, Self Help Radio will be appearing exclusively on KBOO.  That means it'll air Tuesday mornings/Monday nights at midnight until 3am.  I have no idea how I'm going to fill the extra hour - do you have any ideas?  I feel like the show often outstays its welcome at two hours.  We'll see.  I'm still working on Tuesday's episode.

What will happen to the Dickenbock Report?  It's moving to Freeform in the old SHR slot, Mondays 8 to 10am.  I did the last DR on KBOO this week & you know the dumb joke of the show is that Dick Dickenbock, the titular host, never shows up & I'm stuck there - but I got texts of sympathy from folks who thought his absence was why the show was cancelled.  I mean, that's what I said, but I thought it was obvious that it was part of a schtick.  It wasn't!

That's the news: Self Help on KBOO, Dickenbock on Freeform.  It's really not that important in the big picture.  But I'm a little amazed it's happened.

No comments: