Sunday, June 13, 2021

Preface To Subways: Here We Go Again!

(My fave subway system - image from here.)

If you were a Self Help Radio listener in 2012, you would have been listening to the show on WRFL in Lexington.  I think the show was on Monday mornings from 7:30 to 9am.  I had a three hour show, but didn't think I could pull off a three-hour Self Help Radio (imagine that).  I did a freeform show from 6 to 7:30.  You can see that show's playlist here.

This was back in the day when I didn't have any interviews or any "funnies."  I hadn't thought of the former & I wasn't confident enough to do the latter, though I wanted to.

Normally I only revisit shows on my anniversaries, but something came up - an exciting opportunity - & I figured it was all right for this time.

What opportunity?  I'll tell you tomorrow!

No comments: