Monday, October 04, 2021

Whither Sunlight?

(I wish I could remember where I found this!)

Tonight's Self Help Radio has kind of two themes - one of them, sunlight, is a theme I first explored over sixteen years ago, in 2005.  (You can look at the playlist here.)  But since this is the show's anniversary week (the first Self Help Radio aired in Austin on October 9, 2002), I am revisiting an old theme, & that's the one I've chosen for this anniversary.  But!  I have discovered an old, moldy recording of that show & so I'll be playing some choice, embarrassing airbreaks from sixteen years ago as well.

Plus!  I'll talk to a composer who performs sunlight symphonies!  & a doctor who has developed sunlight therapy!  & another doctor who warns of the perils of sunlight!  & my friend Denver, who may or may not have been there at the beginning, will stop by to chat.  It's quite the show, befitting the nineteenth anniversary status!

Listen from midnight to 3am on 90.7 fm KBOO Portland or online at kboo.fm.  The first time I did a show about sunlight, the sun was shining.  Might it also happen tonight?!?!

No comments: