Friday, January 14, 2022

Two Things That Have Recently Made Me Happy

(Image from here.)

One of them, you might have guessed, is the show Ted Lasso.  I appreciate the title character & his attitude, & wish I could be as accepting, as kind, as generous, as forgiving.  My wife said that the show is like "if Mr. Rogers were a cool coach," & that's pretty close.  It doesn't hurt that I am enjoying the stories & find the cast very funny.

The other is a smaller thing, but I confess I am utterly mesmerized by the opening of the jokey comic book television show Peacemaker.  Perhaps I can embed it below.

Welp I couldn't embed it.  But you can find it at this link if you're interested.

Anyway, I marvel (no pun intended) at how utterly ridiculous it is, how completely committed the actors are, & how much I completely despise the song they're dancing to.

My wife, watching it, was completely unimpressed.  "It's just Jazzercise," she sniffed.

But for some reason it makes me very, very happy.

No comments: